Monday, April 14, 2008

Today was the 1st day of another 365 days of hell to come...
I cane to school, damn the phone rang in the Combined Lecture with 200 students.
Sucks, it got confiscated for 2 hours.
Remember, next time silent mode.

Cis Burger!

Anw, the new schedule really really sucks, starts at 8am everyday, and ends at 5.30 or 6 on every other day and 5pm on Friday.
No more time to fiddle around I guess...
Anw, in this whole 2 year Nursing Course, you'll have 4 phase tests.
I just failed my 3rd one.
Damn, that scenario.

Ohk, met several old friends in school today.
Some were ouhk, others were blah...well, only 1 actually, very proud now.
And we all hate him.
Wait!

I just made another enemy today, well, same person anw.
Just another moment in my life, I LIKE!

Honestly, things are never better for me than now...
You'll know why just very soon enoughh!
Got To Go!

Labels: